Mountain Red Deer Velvet contains many naturally occurring beneficial minerals and trace elements, including calcium, phosphorus, sulphur, magnesium, sodium, zinc, copper, iron, selenium and cobalt. It also contains essential building blocks for your body’s growth, restoration and development, including the growth factors IGF-1 and IGF-2, proteins, amino acids, collagen and lipids. It also contains many naturally occurring substances required for cellular growth and function, as well as chondroitin and glucosamine.
Mountain Red Deer Velvet may be used for:
• The enhancement of daily health and well-being
• Support good joint care and mobility
• Strengthen the body’s natural immune system
• Improve the body’s strength, stamina and athletic performance
• Times of fatigue, physical exhaustion and stress
Each year male deer grow antler, while they are regrowing, the developing antlers are covered in a soft skin with short furry hair, which resembles velvet in texture and hence the term ‘velvet antler’. This process of annual regeneration is unique to deer. In the wild, the male deer sheds its antlers each year. Mountain Red Deer Velvet is harvested to support this natural event. The removal process is sustainable given its annual regeneration. The removal of the velvet is a very humane process. In New Zealand, velvet can only be removed by veterinarians or specifically trained and certified farmers harvesting under the strict control of the New Zealand Government’s Animal Welfare Advisory Committee and mandated by New Zealand law. Mountain Red guarantees that no animal is harmed in the harvesting of its product. Once the velvet has been harvested, the boys are released straight back out onto the farm to carry on with their day. Mountain Red Deer guarantees traceability of its product back to individual farms.
• No Deer are harmed during the collection of the velvet: Our product is humanely collected under strict quality control methods to ensure animal health and welfare are carefully considered.
• Velvet is not Antler. Antler is much lighter. Velvet is a reddy brown colour: Velvet is not antler. Antler is hard inactive bone whereas velvet is soft and a rich source of bioactives. One easy way to tell the difference is by looking at the colour of the product—velvet is a rich reddy brown colour and antler products are light in colour.
• Deer velvet is not a steroid: Mountain Red deer velvet contains IGF-1 & IGF-2, which are a class of polypeptides similar to those found in steroids. They are naturally occurring substances which are found in deer velvet along with other ingredients including proteins, amino acids, collagen and lipids. This results in a product which helps to improve the body’s strength, stamina and athletic performance.
• Deer velvet is used by a huge range of people: It is helpful for the those who play a multitude of sports, those who enjoy a round of golf or a game of tennis, runners, swimmers or those who just want to “keep fit” and get the many benefits offered by the regular use of Mountain Red deer velvet. Top class athletes are able to train harder for longer and recover more quickly from hard training.
• There are absolutely no additives in Mountain red Deer Velvet capsules: We only supply premium, 100% natural, deer velvet. That is all there is in each capsule, 100% pure velvet antler, just as nature intended it to be. Minimal processing, maximum potency.
• We believe that nature has it right, which is why Mountain red Deer Velvet is 100% pure: We believe that nature has it right which is why Mountain Red deer velvet is a ‘whole extract’ containing the full range of bioactives as opposed to a modified product or spray. We don’t change anything about our deer velvet product. Mountain Red deer velvet is 100% pure.
• Our product is fully traceable back to individual farms and independently tested: Mountain Red deer velvet supplements are made from premium quality deer velvet. Mountain Red was the first deer velvet company to receive an Aust L licence to sell product into Australia. Our product is fully traceable back to individual farms and independently tested and analysed to ensure full compliance with the TGA Compositional Guidelines for deer velvet antler powder. Mountain Red deer velvet meets the highest standards of product production to ensure that you receive the best quality product available.
• Deer Velvet is useful in times of fatigue, physical exhaustion and stress: There is something special about Mountain Red Deer Velvet. Our Mountain Red deer are reared in the clean pristine mountains of the South Island of New Zealand where they are able to roam free on our ranches. Our wonderful boys grow our velvet annually and deer velvet has a long, safe history of traditional use in a number of cultures around the world. Deer velvet is also useful in times of fatigue, physical exhaustion and stress. We think that makes deer velvet pretty special!
Each capsule contains:
Deer Velvet Antler Powder (Cervus elaphus) 500mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule)
Free from corn, gluten, lactose, sugar, starch, wheat, yeast, artificial colour, flavour and preservatives.
Take 1 or 2 capsules daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Whilst there are no reported interactions with prescription medications, as is common with all dietary supplements, it is recommended that anyone taking prescription medication or who may suffer from an acute or chronic health condition should consult with their health care professional before using this product if they are at all concerned.